In Stock! Maytech Mini VESC6 based controller 30A 10S 42V MTSVESC6.0MINIMTSVESC6.0MINI
Maytech Mini VESC6 based controller 30A 10S MTSVESC6.0MINI for Robots RC models
Check our blog for more details:
Model no: MTSVESC6.0MINI without connectors
Voltage: 8V-42V; Lipo 3-10S
Cont. Current: 30A
Burst Current: 50A
Hardware version: based on VESC6
PCB size: 65mm*18mm MINI Size
Application: small robots, fighting robot, e-bike, underwater ROV, etc.
- The smallest VESC based controller on the market, with a size of only 18x65mm, can be used for miniaturized equipment, such as smart cars, micro robots, electric roller skates, drones, electric models, etc.
- Based on powerful VESC software and hardware, it supports PWM analog voltage UART and USB speed signal input. It supports sensored and sensorless brushless motors and brushed motors, and supports square wave and FOC modes.
- Support up to 10S lithium battery,over‐current/over‐temperature/over‐voltage protection.
- Support VESC_TOOL, UART is enabled by default in the factory firmware. It is recommended to connect VESC through the serial port of the host computer. If you need a USB connection, you can use the random adapter cable to connect.
- Recommended matching scheme: 6S lithium battery plus MTO2830 with Hall sensoredbrushless motor.
- 4-layers 3OZ PCB, main power loop adds copper bars to reduce resistance.
- Use Swiss STM32F405RT6 to ensure strong computing power
- 3-channel independent driver chip LM5113SDE (WSON package 4mm*4mm) from American TI (Texas Instruments) company, can withstand 100V.
- 6pcs ON’s 60V/2.4 milliohm NTMFS5C628NLT1G MOSFET, DFN 5.5mm*6mm, theoretically each MOS can withstand 150A peak current.
- 3pcs Current Sense Resistor from CSS2H-2512R-L500, 0.5 milliohm copper-manganese alloy resistors, can withstand max 100A peak current.
- 3pcs Current Sense Amplifier from AD (Analog Devices) company, Model AD8417BRMZ, small size high accuracy, with low temperature drift coefficient.
- Main DC-DC chip is LMR16006 from American TI company, convert high voltage (Under 60V) to 5V, max output 0.6A.
- Slave DC-DC chip is MCP1700T-3302E/TT from Microchip company, convert 5V to 3.3V power for components.
- 56pcs 2u2 100V high voltage chip capacitor, with 123.2μf gross capacity.
1. USB port for programming: GND1/2, DP(Data postive), DM(Data Minus/Negative).
2. PPM port to connect PPM transceivers: GND1/2, PPM, +5V.
3. SWD port to get direct access to the Chipset. Diagnostics, debugging, and real time data: SWC(CLK), SWD(DIO), GND1/2, 5V.
4. COMM port for various kinds of other communication methods like I2C, ADC, Uart,You can use your Arduino or Raspberry Pi to control the VESC: A1(ADC1), A2(ADC2), TX, RX, GND1/2, 5V.
5. Sensor port for motor Hall sensors (ABI, HALL, magnetic precision encoders): 5V, TEMP, HAll1, Hall2, Hall3 GND.
(GND1 and GND2 are same, for above ports containing GND1/2, you can just select one to use).
Never connect one reclever to two or more V6/V75 based SUPERFOC ESCs or VESCs in an array! Permanent damage may result from Y-PPM wiring.
Only connect CAN L and CAN H ! GND pins and 5V should never be connected in a V6/V75 based SUPERFOC ESCs or VESC array.
We Also Recommend
Double kingpin truck Dual 5065 sensored motors Superfoc 50A VESC6 based ESC Remote electric skateboard longboard kit
Double kingpin truck Dual 5065 sensored motors Superfoc 50A VESC6 based ESC V2 Screen Remote electric longboard kit
Double kingpin truck Dual 6374 sensored motors Superfoc 50A VESC6 based ESC Remote electric skateboard longboard kit
Double kingpin truck Dual 6374 sensored motors Superfoc 50A VESC6 based ESC V2 Screen Remote electric skateboard longboard kit