In Stock! Maytech High Voltage 75V 50A 100A VESC7.5 based controller MTSVESC7.5RMTSVESC7.5R
Maytech High Voltage 50A-100A 18-75V VESC6 based controller MTSVESC7.5R Round Shape for Robotics Electric skateboard ROV (Ready to Ship)
Model no: MTSVESC7.5R
Voltage: 15V-75V; Lipo 4-18S.
Max Cont. Current: 100A@15-50V; 50A@51-75V
Burst Current: 200A@15-50V ; 100A@51-75V
Hardware version: based on VESC7.5 High Voltage
Firmware : Upgradable by official VESC_TOOL
Capacitors: 4pcs 330uf 80V
PCB size: 88mm(diameter)*18mm(height)
Net weight: 95g.
Application: electric skateboard, mountainboard,electric longboard, fighting robot, e-bike, underwater ROV, etc
1. USB port for programming.
2. PPM port to connect PPM transceivers;
3. SWD port to get direct access to the Chipset. Diagnostics, debugging, and real time data;
4. CAN Port for CAN communication with other devices and VESC arrays;
5. COMM port for various kinds of other communication methods like I2C, ADC, Uart,You can use your Arduino or Raspberry Pi to control the VESC!
6. Sensor port for motor Hall sensors (ABI, HALL, magnetic precision encoders);
Main Components and Advantages:
1. PCB layout, size and heat dissipation It adopts a double-sided 6-layer board layout and a separate design for strong and weak electricity. The production process is 6x3oz immersion gold. Increase the MOS copper area to facilitate heat dissipation, and at the same time by adding via holes to conduct heat, the heat is transferred from the metal bottom surface of the MOS to the back surface of the PCB and to the heat sink. Compared with the traditional heat dissipation from MOS resin surface, the thermal resistance is lower and it’s conducive to work in confined spaces.
2. MOSFET: American Fairchild FDBL0150N80 ( Fairchild, which has been acquired by ON Semiconductor).
3. Driver IC: American TI company UCC27211.
This chip is also used on MTSVESC7.5H 300A 85V VESC. On 7.5H, the driver IC drives four parallel MOS without any pressure; while on 7.5R, it only drives one, which is even more fearless.
4. Current High-Speed Sampling Chip: American TI Company INA240.
It can make the current sampling faster and more accurate, and has a good improvement on the FOC and over-current protection functions.
5. DC-DC module:
The first stage DC-DC uses TI's LM5161 to convert the main power supply voltage to 12V;
The second level of DC-DC uses Microchip's MCP16311 to convert 12V to 3.3V and 5V.
The current of the two-stage voltage conversion chip is 1A. Considering that the internal circuit needs 100ma, the external output current is controlled within 900ma.
6. CANBUS interface chip: TJA1051 of NXP Company.
7. Capacitor: 4pcs Japanese Rubycon ZLH 80V 330uf.
8. Encoder: This ESC does not integrate the AS5047 encoder chip. If necessary, please purchase the encoder board separately.
9. Firmware standard: VESCTOOL automatically recognizes this ESC as 7.5_300. This firmware can be used
Installation method and dustproof and waterproof treatment ( needs extra charges)
The standard version is without heat sink case. There are four M3 screw mounting holes on the standard version. If need, Customers need to equip themselves with heat sink and dustproof and waterproof solution when running in high current situations. It is recommended to stick the bottom surface of the ESC (the surface without components) to the heat sink. However, the indicator light on the ESC is on the component-free surface, so customers need to consider the light guide method of the indicator light.
The second version comes with a CNC aluminium case. There are mounting holes on the case and the surface components can be filled with glue (as far as possible, the customer can do it by themselves. We will charge for it if we make waterproof treatment). All components except capacitors and pins are IP66 waterproof. For the waterproof of the pins, Customers need to confirm which pins need to be connected, and potting out the pins that are not connected. The LED indicator is placed on the side of the case.
We Also Recommend
In Stock! Maytech Mini VESC6 based controller 30A 10S 42V MTSVESC6.0MINI
(Ready to Ship) Maytech MTSKR20WFV2 V2 ESK8 Screen Remote for DIY skateboard Compatible with VESC FOCBOX
(Limit-time Sale) Maytech MTSKR1905WF V2 New Waterproof Remote Control for Esk8/Esurf with Display and Wireless Charging Functions with Receiver
In Stock! 180A 12S Anti-spark Switch MTS1810AS for Electric Skateboard