Maytech 5065 electric longboard motor with hall sensor for marine robots
Specifications of Maytech 5065 electric longboard motor with hall sensor for marine robots:
|Input Volt||2-10Lipo cell|
|Max. Output Watt||1815W|
||With hall sensor|
|Application||For electric skateboard/e-bike/marine robots
- The up and bottom caps are made of aluminium alloy.
- The motor case is made of steel.
- The static balance is confirm.
- NSK Japanese bearings
- 45h sintered ndfeb magnets
- Stator is stacked with silicon steel
- Use high temperature and oxygen-free copper wire
- Stainless steel shaft
- High-temperature micro ball-bearing
Drawing of Maytech 5065 electric longboard motor with hall sensor for marine robots:
We Also Recommend
Maytech 90mm Hub motor for electric skateboards
Maytech 5055 brushless sensored motor for electric skateboards/e-bike/fighting robot
Maytech 6355 sensorless motor for electric longboard and underwater robots
Maytech 6355 electric scooter engine with hall sensor for electric mountainboard