In Stock! MTO9055HBM-100-HA Maytech 90mm 100KV Hub motor 1000WMTO9055HBM-100-HA-2
Specifictions of MTO9055HBM-100-HA 90mm electric skateboard hub motor for electric skateboards longboard delivery robot agricultural robots:
|Motor w/wheel dimension||90x55mm|
|Max Output Watt||
Black or Orange
Maytech brushless outrunner hall sensor hub motor are specially designed for electric skateboard. They come with low KV, high torque and efficiency. All parts are made of a high-precision CNC machining center, and all surfaces are made with oxidation treatment. High temperature and high purity oxygen-free copper wires were used. The motors use high-grade magnets and 0.2 mm lamination to improve efficiency.
The hall-effect sensors inside tracks the motor’s position. This information permits the controller to alternate power with the right timing and in the right sequence and, voila, it spins.
Better efficiency means you get more mechanical energy per unit of power,
After a lot of development we have put together what we know works best for an electric skateboard motor and made it small and compact.
A Hub-Motor (Motor IN-Wheel, IN-Wheel-Motor) powered electric skateboard represents the pinnacle of electric skateboard engineering for the ultimate in light weight performance. Especially when the battery pack is hidden in the deck, making the electric longboard appear like an ordinary longboard.
Advantages of Hub Motors (IN-wheel motor)
- Less drag so less friction: Because there are no belts, the power output of the motor is the power the wheels will receive. No gearing ratios through belts to slow down the motor’s rotation.
- You cannot buy Happiness, but you can buy an electric skateboard with a hub motor.
- Hub motors are helluva fun!
- A Hub Motor makes you feel strong and safe, we “call it the Popeye-effect”.
- Hub motors are near-silent in operation and stealthy in their appearance
- Hub motors are simple to install.
- With a hub motor, you can easily convert almost any vehicle (bike, car, skateboard) to an electric vehicle (e-bike, e-car, e-skateboard).
- Hub motors are easy to swap out if worn out or blown.
- Hub motors are easy to upgrade, and resellelling the old one for other purposes is easy.
- Hub motors are readily available for any type of application.
- Hub motors have only few moving parts.
- Hub motors are fairly reliable, they are long enough on the market and are standardized.
- Ride with a hub motor, and you’ll confuse the people, who don’t immediately realize that you have a motor driven vehicle.
Suitable trucks for hub motors:
We Also Recommend
In Stock! Maytech 6396 140KV 170KV 190KV 210KV Brushless Outrunner Sensored Motor 10mm Shaft
In Stock! MTO6880-190-HA-C3 Maytech Waterproof Dustproof Sensored Motor 6880 190KV with Exrtra Big Bearing
Maytech MTO5570-190-HA-C3 5570 190KV Battle Hardened Brushless Sensored Motor (8mm Shaft)
In Stock! MTO8085-160-HA-C Maytech 8085 160KV Brushless Outrunner Sensored Motor