New updated 6880 motor features VS old version:
New version is with embedded hall sensor to stator:
Hall sensor board is more stable and motor has more precise positioning and more smooth starup.
With changing the hall sensor position, inside space is bigger than before and the original small bearing inside the stator can be replaced with a larger model, which increases the lifetime of the motor.
- Mounting holes are updated to 8x M4 with deeper thread 11mm. Motor installation will be firmer.
New drawing with updated embeded hall sensor:
- The motors are suitable for the electric skateboards or electric bikes or robots.
- With big bearing sitting between stator and rotor for more stability
- The up and bottom caps are made of aluminium alloy.
- The motor case is made of steel.
- The static balance is confirm.
- NMB Japanese bearings
- 45h sintered ndfeb magnets
- Stator is stacked with silicon steel
- Use high temperature and oxygen-free copper wire
- Stainless steel shaft
- High-temperature micro ball-bearing