- Download the VESC_Tool installer from the official website: https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool, or email us support@michobby for it.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions provided by the installation wizard. You may need to agree to the license agreement, choose a destination folder, and select any additional options you want to install (such as desktop shortcuts).
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch VESC Tool from the desktop shortcut or by searching for it in your computer’s programs or applications.
- Connect your VESC hardware device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch VESC Tool and choose the appropriate device (Port) and Click the VESC_TOOL Left Top "Connect" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure and program your VESC device.
That’s it! Once you have completed these steps, you should be able to use VESC_Tool to control and program your VESC device.