How to connect Maytech Bluetooth Module MTBLEV12 To Different SUPERFOC or VESC?
Maytech bluetooth module MTBLEV1:
The bluetooth module comes with 8Pin and 7pin 2.0mm JST Connector Sockets:
8mm 2.0mm pitch compatible with Maytech MTSPF7.12 V75/300 VESC
7pin 2.0mm pitch compatible with Maytech V4 and V6 based SuperESC)
1. The bluetooth is developed for communication between Maytech SuperESC and VESC_TOOL via BLE, to display parameters on mobile phone, so you can monitor real time parameters on app easily.
2. Motor current, duty cycle, ERPM, motor power, motor temperature, battery voltage, battery current, MOS temperature, charging current, charging power, etc., are able to display through the bluetooth module.
3. You can adjust parameters for motor settings, Including General, BLDC, FOC, PID controllers, etc informations.
4. It supports V4 V6 V75 Based SuperESCs hardware, please choose the correct hardware version of your VESC, we will match compatible cable for you.
5. Firmware is updatable.
Maytech V4/V6/V75 based SuperFOC ESCs:
This video will show you how to change the connetor, very easy.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 200A VESC, 300A VESC, bluetooth module, MTSVESC7.12, Robotics, Robots, VESC, VESC6, VESC75, VESC75300